[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Zebra

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 19 16:13:38 EDT 2008

Debbie and the sad Dolly Mixtures, it was quite a shock to read about Zebra's passing, and we know what a difficult time this is for you.  We are so very sorry that he developed diarrhea and passed away at the age of four.  It certainly is the end of an era, since he was the last surviving Dolly Mixture to have been born there.  Please don't blame yourself in any way.  Diarrhea can be very tricky in guinea pigs and very hard to treat.  We don't think it had anything at all to do with his bath.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing what a happy life he had with you.  You did all your best to try to get him well, and we are sure that he felt all of your love and concern.  It is great that he and Scrabble became such good friends and took great care of one another; how touching that Scrabble even wheeked to you to come check on Zebra.  We have no doubt that Scrabble also comforted Zebra as he went to the Bridge.  Zebra was a very lucky piggie to be a member of your family.  Please accept our very belated condolences on his passing.  (P.S.  We send best wishes to Scrabble.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday