[Gpdd] [Behaviour] Change

Donna lsdmg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 04:52:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone find their pigs get funny about changes you make to their cage?
A few weeks ago I bought Abby a guinea pig bed as they are doing the
Christmas ones in Pets at Home. When I put it in her cage she was head
butting it all over the place and when I opened up her tent for her to go
for a run she threw the bed out of the tent and all over the room. I had to
laugh last night cause after all the protests, there she was all cosy lying
in her new bed and she was there most of the evening making the most of it!
She's a stroppy little thing when she wants to be.

Love Donna, Abby, naughty Marmite and Jessica x