[Gpdd] [HEALTH/CARE] <Elderly Guineas>

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 04:04:43 EDT 2008

From: elmga at hotmail.comTo: elmga at hotmail.comSubject: [HEALTH/CARE] <Elderly Guineas>Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:00:39 -1000

Thank you hope this one works.Ellen

From: elmga at hotmail.comTo: gpdd at gpdd.orgSubject: RE: Gpdd Digest, Vol 7, Issue 307Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:22:12 -1000

Hi I haven't been on here before but have been getting the daily for a while.  Someone wanted to know about caring for elderly guineas.  I had a male guinea who was about 6 when he went to Guinea Pig Heaven.  He was a lot of work, but I loved him very very much.  I cared for him as best as I could.  His name was Antonio but I called him Li'l Guy.  I basically rescued him from the pet store where he had been getting attacked by other males.  He loved the bunnies I had.  I had ended up getting a little girl guinea for his friend.  She was also the sweetest but she had heart disease, I had to have her put to sleep when she developed pneumonia.  She was Ginger aka Gin Gin. I know they are now with each other in heaven at Rainbow Bridge.Li'l Guy had impactions which I had to assist him with almost every day during the last days of his time here on planet earth, and it wasn't that bad...I just briefly will wrap this up by saying they were great and just remember they are actually moving towards life not away from it, even if they do go to Guinea Pig Heaven.  Just think good thoughts around them and expect them to be healthy, and they will be.  I still have Rufie, and new additions, Cheyenie and Kaloey.Thanks,Ellen and the gp gang

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how