[Gpdd] Announce: Penny's new rescues

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 05:24:06 EDT 2008

Dear Penny,

     You amaze me. I am so glad you were able to provide a home for 2 such
needy little girls.

     You've said you aren't religious but I had to chuckle. Hope you don't
mind. St. Francis of Assisi once said, "Preach the gospel at all times; if
necessary, use words." Somehow that seems applicable to you. Your religion is not
something apart from you, you live it. You, personally.

     I don't want to offend you by saying that, as it's meant very much as a
compliment. As for "religion" I really don't wholly know what that means
anyway, and I certainly don't mean that as any kind of admonition in reference to
your wonderful post or as an attempting to correct yourself on your own
personal view of self.   :)

     I do know that the world is a better place because of you and the so
many others like you that form our group and that are scattered in so many places
through out the world. But you do stand out, even here.

Deepest regards,
Alge and the Jolly Pirate Crew (Jolly Rodent Pirate Crew?)