[Gpdd] MISC A message from Gulliver

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Oct 25 07:44:59 EDT 2008

Gulliver Piggyfriend here,

I am writing on behalf of our two new tiny Piggyfriends, Petunia and Peony. They would like to say a very quiet "Thankyou" to all the kind piggy folk who welcomed them to the Digest but they are too shy, as yet, to wheek for themselves.

They had a little run with Hope yesterday whilst Slave cleaned out their cage, but she put them back in it when she went to work. She feels that the little girls need to have separate eating time from Hope, who is, I have to say, one very large lady. She is bigger than me and I must ask Slave to weigh her as she could be a LAPS contender. Their cage is staying in Hope's pen but this way they can get extra veggies without Hope pigging the lot whilst still enjoying each other's company.

Glynis, all the Piggyfriends would love it if you were here to help. Can't you squeeze yourself onto a PigAir flight and come for a visit?

Lots of love and wheeks to all piggies and Slaves.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.