[Gpdd] RANBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Kadee

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 26 14:22:31 EDT 2008

Kacee, please accept our belated condolences on Kadee's passing.  We are so very sorry that she went downhill and passed away despite all of your best efforts and the efforts of your vet.  We know how heartbreaking it is when a piggie continues to lose weight no matter what we do.  However, it is good that she was active until the end.  Thank you for rescuing her when she was six months old.  She was a lucky piggie to become a member of your family; we have no doubt that she enjoyed all of her time with you.  Kadee knew how hard you were trying to get her well and how much she was loved.  Yes, we are sure that she is running through the beautiful veggie fields at the Bridge and that she was met there by many friends, old and new.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday