[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Satin Piggyfriend

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 26 14:52:29 EDT 2008

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends, we are so very sorry to hear of the passing of Satin Piggyfriend.  We remember that she had the possibility of getting Osteodystrophy, and we had so hoped that this debilitating disease would not affect her.  Although she did develop it and finally had trouble eating, we are glad that the symptoms didn't appear until after her sixth birthday so that she lived most of her life symptom-free.  Please know that you always did your best for her, including syringe-feeding her and cutting her food into strips when she began to have problems.  She was so lucky that you rescued her along with Ping and Truffle three years ago when she was left at Cavies' Castle to be rehomed.  She was also lucky to find a good friend in the rescued Hope when Ping passed away.  How sweet that she let Hope know that Hope was in a safe place.  Obviously Satin was a compassionate girl.  It is good to hear that she passed away peacefully, and, yes, we are sure that she is now reunited with Ping and Truffle.  We hope one day there will be a cure for OD.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.  (P.S.  What a lovely photo of her -- such an intelligent face.)

We would also like to welcome home Petunia and Peony.  How great that Hope now has new friends and that they enjoyed their run with her yesterday.  We also send healing wheeks to Sapphire.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday