[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 27 12:31:25 EDT 2008

Debbie-
  I'm so sorry to hear about Scrabble. I also sorry you had to see him go thru that. I think I would have had to punch that sad excuse for a vet. You have been amazing for him during his illness & I have no doubt he knew that. I'm sorry things have been so rough for you lately & I hope your health problems get better too. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/
Click here and choose from thousands of high quality used cars.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oE0b7nVLCjNgeRr7dlqejWjwyluN8crLYpS7X85jg1CGz7x/?count=1234567890