[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge: Huck RIP Little Guy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 01:30:26 EDT 2008

Ah, Donna,

     The little guy finally made the trip, did he? I am just so sorry for the
both of you that piggies have such a short life span, but I know how much you
worked on keeping him feeling good. There must be great sadness and emptiness
in your little herd as well as your heart tonight. I don't know if knowledge
of the inevitableness of it helps or not. I hope you're doing reasonably well.
And I'm glad that he got to continue to indulge his taste for Critical Care
to the end.

     Perhaps there was some sighting of the RV near your place sometime
today? He's with his friends and there is that unending banquet of just the kinds
of greens and fruits that piggies so dearly love. There Huck is young and
healthy and popcorning like a piggy pup again. And, of course, our Peter Gurney is
there, always ready for   chat.   Run free, little one.

Deepest condolences,
Alge and Crew