[Gpdd] MISC: Purr

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Oct 29 17:04:36 EDT 2008

Joanie--
Yes, you can see many of the piggies as people send links to the digest often.
We also have SCAMPS who are pigs over 5 yrs old.
And LAPS (Large and Ample Piggies) over 3 pounds.
And I believe they have their own web pages.
Ask on the Digest for links.
Wheeeps !
--Mary Fran
with Gingerpuff and Miss Muffet

        Thanks! I was hoping since she didn't try to move away that it might be just that! She uses the same noise to alert me to loud noises, and sometimes we will carry on back and forth with the that same trilling call just for the fun of it.
        Is there some way to see photos of everyone's piggies? It'd be nice to have fuzzy faces to go with the sweet little names.
        Joanie

        Hi Joanie,
          Enjoyed your post today.
          I think that the purr by their hindquarters is like a big sigh of relaxation.
          Like when you have a really good stretch.
          --Mary Fran
          with GingerP and Muffet