[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Thankyou Gulliver

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Oct 31 00:27:55 EDT 2008

Dear Gulliver pigsperson for the PiggyFriends,
You're such a sweet and loving little man, thankyou for your
wishes.........yes it was certainly a very very hard day to cope with
but my family insisted i go out at night to celebrate, i'm glad i did as
i had all my family with me even my Dad.
I had so many lovely messages too from many people which really did help
me.
BUT i missed my fur cuddle and even now i miss them soooooo much, it
still really really hurts.
Would you give your lovely slave a BIG kiss and cuddle from me, and to
you and the rest of the PF's sweet little kisses on your nose and ears
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx