[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Huck

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Oct 31 00:25:14 EDT 2008

Donna and the SC Piggies i'm so so sorry to read about little Huck a
true trooper and a very much loved gpdd member :o(
RIP Huck, run free little guy have fun munching on the green grass and
playing with your family and friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and lots of love from me to you Donna and little kisses on the noses of
the greiving SC Piggies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can relate to exactly what you've said about the special bond, yes
when we need to care for our elderly or ill piggies the bond becomes
even stronger, again i'm sorry xxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx