[Gpdd] Health: Princess Snowflake has blood in her urine :-(

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 31 07:43:52 EDT 2008

Dear Leah

I'm sorry to read about Princess Snowflake's problems.   I hope it is nothing more than the urinary tract infection and that she is soon recovered and back to her normal cute self, and drinking well again.  (My piggies never drink water from their bottles - they must get enough fluid from the green grass I feed them (I can't get Timothy Hay) and the veges like cucumber & celery).

All the best with your little love

Kind regards
Julie & her precious piggies