[Gpdd] Behavior: Bertie Pig's Wheeker DOES Work!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Oct 31 10:55:29 EDT 2008

Hey there ya'll,
Guess what??? This morning, I did my usual
refreshing of the cage while the piggies run
around before I goto work. And so, after I opened
the fridge and gathered their morning veggies,
I heard this Loud Wheeeeking!!! So, as I'm
coming around the kitchen corner, I see Bertie
Pig WHEEEEKIN' away, I guess he was telling
me to hurry up or whatever. I was so Pleased
to hear his wheeker. I knew it worked. But, I've
only heard it a couple of times. So, I had to
put the veggies down, and give him some
cuddles. Oh, he's so lovable, that pig! But, then,
I looked over at Princess Snowflake, and she
just glared at me. Oh geeez. So, I had to give
her some cuddles tooooo...Wheeeeek!

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
                 PS, BP, & meeee :-)