[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Katonia and Napoleon

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Sep 1 14:28:58 EDT 2008

Janna, welcome back to the Digest.  How wonderful that you have adopted Isabella and Guido; we know they will enjoy their lives with you.  Please accept our condolences, though, on the passings of Katonia and Napoleon.  We are so sorry that Katonia passed away from pneumonia.  Pneumonia can be very difficult to treat in piggies.  We're sorry, too, that Napoleon left just a month later, after seeming depressed.  Like you, we once had a male and female piggie who did not live together because the male was not neutered.  When Buttercup, our female, passed away, our male, Joey, definitely mourned.  It sounds like Napoleon wanted to rejoin his friend, and we bet they are now inseparable at the Bridge.  Please know that they were so lucky to be beloved members of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday