[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Abby's friend

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Sep 1 14:41:28 EDT 2008

Donna and Abby, please accept our condolences on the passing of Abby's friend.  We are so very sorry for your loss.  We hope you will find comfort in your many happy memories of her and in knowing that you gave her a loving home.  Yes, we can certainly imagine that Abby is lonely, and we hope you will be able to find a new friend for her.  We hope it will work out that you can adopt the piggie from the free-ads website or one from the re-homing place.

We once adopted a young rescue piggie, Calliope (RIP), when our first piggie, Rippley (RIP), was about four and a half.  Rippley immediately accepted Calliope.  In fact, I could never tell that either was the alpha pig.  Calliope would follow Rippley around, and vice versa.  I wish you the same good luck when you bring home a new pal for Abby.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday