[Gpdd] [MISC] Gustav

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 16:04:03 EDT 2008

Hi Friends:
The SC piggies and myself are sending lots of hugs and prayers to all of  our
Gulf Coast, MS, LA and parish areas and anyone that is in the path of
Gustav.  We hope everyone who needed to has been evacuated and is out of  harms way.
 Hanna and Ike will supposedly be on the way and heading  toward Florida, SC,
and NC by the end of the week.  Luckily we are located  in the upstate of SC
and usually only get tail ends of these storms, but we know  there are many
piggies dear to us that aren't so lucky.  At least the  officials seem to have
taken more of an interest in the welfare of the animals  this time making sure
they are being evacuated and cared for as well.   Caring thoughts go out to
all, and please "check in" and let us know all is  well.
Love,
Donna and the SC piggies - Aunt Polly, Huck, Thatcher, Big Jim, Houdini,  and
Zion

deal here.