[Gpdd] RESCUE: Mom and daughter need special home

Dana Felice dfhakes at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 10:18:51 EDT 2008

There is a sweet guinea pig pair for adoption at the Humane Society of North
Pinellas (near Tampa).  A blind mom and her daughter.  A bit skittish.
They've been there for several weeks.  I would take them home in a heartbeat
but I have too many little mouths to feed right now.  If anyone is
interested (Leah are you reading this?) let me know.  We can even get a
pigtrain going to deliver these girls to their forever home.

Regards,

Dana Felice
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information at: <http://www.tampabayhrs.org/>
www.tampabayhrs.org

"It doesn't matter what the kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video. They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation by DUMPING their rabbits on someone
else. Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays for your inability to say NO."