[Gpdd] RESCUE: Re: Mom and daughter need special home

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Sep 2 14:27:33 EDT 2008

Ooooooooh Dana,
Since the Princess is such a Bossy, little thing,
I don't think I would trust her with a blind piggie,
bless her little heart. And I sort of have my dibs
on one of Judi's foster piggie boys, but I won't
know if he's the 'One' until the Princess and him
meet at MGPR's Adoption Party this month. I
want to try and adopt a (neutered) boy for her,
and preferably a bigger, older boy so she can't
push him around as much (yeah, right! ha ha).
She's very pushy and sometimes even a bit
moody, so that's why I want to get a boy.

P.S. Please don't tell the Princess that I got all
her 'biz-ness' out there on the Digest. You don't
know what she would do to me...Yikes!

P.P.S. I hope that you are able to find a good
home for the mother/daughter team.

P.P.P.S. I hope that you and your piggies stay
safe from all of the Hurricanes. The Princess
and I are keeping a close eye on Ike since he's
tentatively planning to visit the Carolinas.

P.P.P.P.S. I hope that All Piggies and Slaves
stay safe from all of the Hurricanes. Check in with
us, so whee know you're OK.

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
                 Leah...Slave to the Princess and
                         Mother-in-Law to Prince Teddy :-)