[Gpdd] Announcement: Rainbow Bridge - Little Pig

Sarah Sullivan rahsullivan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:43:04 EDT 2008

Dear Dave & Yvonne, I was so moved to hear about Little Pig.  He sounded like such a wonderful little guy, just like my 'Little John' (LJ) who's also across the Bridge (so LP will have a kindred soul to play with!).   Do you think it's their equivalent of 'small pig (man!) syndrome' that these little ones have such HUGE personalities and characters, which then make such a HUGE impact on our lives and memories.  We still talk about LJ's ability to climb over every partition we built in an attempt to keep him away from Tribble next door - but he STILL got over!!! LOL! Little Pig sounds like he brought you and Yvonne so much joy and happiness, not forgetting Katty.  How wonderful that you still have living/breathing 'mementoes' of Little Pig thriving amongst you all, within Baby Pig, Crinkle, Polly, and Mouse.  You are so right when you talk about the memories that our dearest pigs leave with us and how valuable to us these are at times like this, even though they may be bittersweet to begin. Our thoughts are with you and take solace and great comfort in the legacy of memories that Little Pig has left with you, Yvonne and Katty 'n' Family. Take good care.Sarah S., Bertie, Scampi - Donald and Ernie (newly adopted today!)