[Gpdd] "anouncement"

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 18:40:41 EDT 2008

Hello, I am new to the digest. Would like to introduce myself and my clan:)
My name is jean, and I live in Moline, IL, USA with my husband Andy and our 12 fur babies.   If anytime anyone needed help from my part of the world with a piggie train I would be glad to help out.  My clan is a bit larger than I ever thought it would be. we have 12 piggies and one of the 12 is pg.  THe PG one is named Amelia, she was  a rescue pig. She is very young, I was very very surprised to find out she is pg. I have no idea when she will be due. I just know that she had to be pg before we got her as we never put any females pigs with our male pigs. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to let you know that I think this digest is wonderful. It makes me cry when i read of a passing  to the bridge of a piggie. We have only lost one piggie so far, and her name was Lavern. She was also a rescue piggie, and she came with a cage mate (shirly) that we thought was a girl also.  They were our first two piggies. Well come to find out  shirly
 was a NED , and Lavern was a 2 year old pig that was pg for the first time. We acualy  had a c-section done on her but she only lived for  a week after the surgry.  Her two pups didnt make it either. That was a sad sad time in our lives. We had all become so attached to lavern. We still have NED her cage mate. :) but after that our little clan just kept getting larger by more little furry friends that needed a forever home and they all have come from sad sad stories.... but we love them to pieces.   and I truely enjoy reading your stories of your piggies too. So just keep me in mind if anyone needs anything near Moline, IL I would be glad to help in anyway possible.
Nice to have you all as new guinea pig friends Jean and Andy and our clan of 12