[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Little Pig

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Wed Sep 3 13:51:03 EDT 2008

Dave, Yvonne and Katty We were so very sorry to read of the departure to
the Rainbow Bridge of your beloved Little Pig. He sounds like a very
special little fellow, with his split personality reminding us all of our
Soulage - stubborn and headstrong, but with a soft cuddly side as well!
You are so lucky to have the four babies to remember him by, just as we
still have Zebra, the son of our dear harem lord Claude, who went to The
Bridge almost a year ago. It sounds as though perhaps your vet was not as
knowledgeable as he should have been, being unable to diagnose the
problem properly when Little Pig stopped eating - as we lack access to a
cavy-savvy vet ourselves, we know how frustrating that can be. But we are
sure Little Pig knew how very much he was loved, and he will have
appreciated the comfort of your loving arms as he prepared to make that
final journey. Thankfully he did not appear to be in pain, and we know
that now he is in that luscious Rainbow Meadow, in the excellent company
of all those masters of gpdd slaves who have gone there before him. We
understand how bitterly you will be suffering, but may it bring you some
solace to know that all of us here across the ocean in Northwest France
are thinking of you and remembering you in our prayers at this very
difficult time. Debbie and the 11 Dolly Mixtures

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com