[Gpdd] [Virtual/silly]: New PLAY: vegetable hide and seek

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:39:13 EDT 2008

Dear Everyone,

Today (September 4th) is a special day because our slave is turning 27
today!
But we however were driven to Amsterdam to stay with auntie Janneke...
something about a wedding of a friend who lives in London. And we just get
dumped here!!
Not that we dislike auntie Janneke, she took care of me and Lotje for about
half a year when our slave Mikey was doing an internship in the Czech
republic...
She's nice and does a very good, cheek rub (more about that in the PLAY
about Massages, that's the 7th play so it will take at least 7 wheeks before
you get to see that one)
However Janneke will be moving this wheekend and will hardly be at home to
cater to our needs...But at least we'll have Yaya, Suus and Igor to talk to!
(just between us.... i've heard Mikey slave say she already translated all
play that exist... but they still have to be checked by Janneke and Igor
(the intellectual brains behind the PLAYs), and then our guinea pigs M and
Glynis get to review it to check it for spelling errors and such (after all
we are dutchies, and english is not our slaves' native language). If that is
all done we will send the link to you all...
Also they don't want to send them all at once, because then it is probably
less fun or something...)

Anywayz, in this wheeks PLAY Igor has interviewed me about vegetable hide
and seek, a very fun, yummy and stimulating game.
Read all about it in this wheeks PLAY::

http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor%27s%20PLAY/Play-VegetableHideAndSeek.HTML

Wheeks and piggies kisses,
Lady Guinyvere

p.s. Glynis, Mikey wants to apologize for not waiting for your reply, but
she thought she would have me post this, so you all can read it this
wheek,,,
They will only return on wednes next wheek..

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl