[Gpdd] Silly Roll Call and Slave Birthday's

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 15:00:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that I
had lost my lists that I had made previously for
Roll Call and Slave Birthdays. So if you have not
sent your info in this year of 08 I don't have it anymore.

When I switched computers it wouln't read the
old document. This was becuse when my friend
sent me the new tower he used a different
office program than I had on the old one.
I'm not complaining thou - He said it was my
new apartment warming gift. What a great
girft from a longtime friend.

Birdie