[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Update on Duke

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Sep 5 00:11:55 EDT 2008

Sorry no good news guys.........i thought the tribrissen would do the
trick and i honestly thought after dose 3 it had.....grrrrrrrr the
rotten wheeze has come back :(
He's continually loosing weight, now down to 830g even with 4 feeds of
CC a day plus lots of hand feeding of his veggies.  He barely eats
now...mainly only leaves so it's a bit of a battle.  I have him on daily
metacam as well.
I'm also sad to say that he broke his two top toofies AGAIN (i despair
with these toofies) on tuesday early i'd say, so now we have that
problem to combat as well.  And cause he's not eating properly i think
his molars have over grown as well.
Please send up piggie prayers for him this weekend as it's going to be a
long one................ I'm going to start doing over night feeding
again as well to help him.
We'd also like to say thankyou to the many lovely wonderful people who
continue to ask after him and send their love THANKYOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To our lovely friends on gpdd, have a wonderful weekend,
wheeeeeeeeeeeeek wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx