[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing my new piggies Marmite and Jessica

Donna lsdmg at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 05:19:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks Cindy, Tumbleweed and Friday for your kind message about Abby's
friend Helga who passed away earlier in the year. I am now pleased to
introduce 2 new piggies to the group - Marmite and Jessica. I found them in
the free ads, the lady had 6 females and 5 males to re-home as she had got 2
new puppies and could no longer give them the attention they needed. 4 of
them were re-homed elsewhere so I couldn't take 1 without the other. Marmite
and Jessica are lovely friendly guinea pigs who seem quite laid back upon
first inspection. They are still settling in though and are quite frightened
by their new surroundings but I suppose it's quite an ordeal being taken
away from a large group of your friends then moving house! I'm sure they
will settle down. When they are a bit more comfortable I shall start
introducing them to Abby. Hopefully they will all get on - I know Abby is
dying to meet some other pigs again. I am looking at getting a new
cage/hutch/enclosure for them all to live together comfortably although I
really want to make sure they all get along because in the worst case
scenario, they will have to live apart.

I hope all your piggies are well :)

Donna, Abby, Marmite and Jessica x