[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome Ernie and Chips and others

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 03:06:55 EDT 2008

Welcome Little guys. You have been led to a wonderful home and are very
fortunate piggies. I suspect she feels very happy with the situation, too.

I know that we've lost piggies and have had new members, and piggies, join
while I've been semi -absent.

We all share in the losses but are also all enriched whenever a homeless
little guy finds his/her forever home.

All best to everyone
Alge and Co. (Captain Jack and ??? -- he still won't reveal his name. He kind
of likes "Barnacle Bill"
but that sounds a little like the visuals of "Bootstap Bill Turner.")
PS -- Pays, plays -- what plays? I can't get them to open!! I get an "oops"
page.