[Gpdd] [ Misc] - finally I get the master/slave thing...

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sat Sep 6 17:20:23 EDT 2008

I complete understand that automated answering to guinea pig
wheeking. I've been without Phoebe for almost a year now.

I was at the Pet Smart with a friend. Of course, I had to check on
the guinea pigs. They only had two male skinny pigs who were quietly
doing there guinea pig things.(Which originally I didn't like and now
I feel I should be knitting them sweaters. They grow on you.)  We
walked off several rows away. All of the sudden I hear guinea pigs
wheeking. I perk up. I said I hear guinea pigs. I have this urge to
go to the fridge or run to the cage. It must be like a mother hearing
a child calling mum. and they all turn to look. All I could think was
a guinea pig needs me. My friend said that it was probably a bird
squawking. But I had to rush to the guinea pigs. Sure enough, they
just placed a whole bunch of baby pigs in the cage. At first they
were squeaking but soon they started popcorning and were happy.

No I didn't buy a guinea pig although I was tempted. But I realized I
am really happy when guinea pigs call my name. Which is apparently
Wheek.

My name is Evelyn and I am a guinea pig slave.

Evelyn