[Gpdd] MISC Condolences to Julia

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Sep 9 18:50:44 EDT 2008

Julia,

I was so sorry to read that two of your precious piggies went to the Rainbow Bridge in such a short space of time. I recently lost three of my large herd in a couple of weeks so I can sympathise with the quiet in your home with two of its members no longer there. I takes a long time to come to terms with the loss.

You know that you did all that you could for them, even taking Archie to T in the Park. I have done similar things, taking piggies needing syringe feeding to a gig, leaving them tucked up in the car and popping out between sets to top up with the feed or taking one to work with me and feeding him/her during a break.

Thank you for sharing their stories with us.

R.I.P. Archie and Persephone.

With our most sincere condolences.

Hugs to Emily, Bearlette and Autumn.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.