[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Archie and Persephone

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Sep 10 00:32:02 EDT 2008

Oh Julia we're so so sorry to hear that two of your little darlings have
gone to the bridge :(
Please know that we're thinking of you all at this time, sending you and
the greiving piggies lots of
kisses from Dukey and I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIP Archie and Persephone run free at the bridge, together you'll
explore the meadows and popcorn in the lovely lush grass xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So sadly missed but never forgotten.  I so enjoyed their stories and
fondly remember Persephone.

Love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx