[Gpdd] [Care] bumps on piggie Skin

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 08:07:38 EDT 2008

Someone recently asked about bumps on their piggies skin, called papules, on
the back. I found an article that they can  be from mites or from lice, and
it gets into the specifics of which other household animals can be affected
or carriers and how to clean the environment.
 http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=18&cat=1800&articleid=2998

I hope this clears up our open questions. Please note that although its not
directly referenced in this article, it is on other tabs of the site for
other animals, but fails to give a warning, do not use Frontline on Rabbits,
its fatal.

I cc'd Dave cause I'm thinking he might be the one who mentioned the bumps

Sandy and Manny the Boar