[Gpdd] HEALTH- Duke

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 19:56:40 EDT 2008

Glynis-
  I'm sorry to hear Duke isn't doing any better. I was hoping to hear some good news for a change. I've been thinking about you both. I know it's really stressful to have a sick piggie, so remember to take care of yourself too. You're so dedicated, getting up in the middle of the night like that to feed him. I will be keeping you both in my prayers. Take care & give Duke kisses from us...

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/