[Gpdd] MISC Happy Days and sound sleepers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Sep 14 07:45:17 EDT 2008

The Piggyfriends and I would like to wish a very happy adoption to day to both Kaylee and Mimi. We cannot believe that Mimi has been with this group for a whole year! Where does the time go?

I have had similar experiences to Audrey regarding Gordon's sound sleeping. I have approached piggies with dread, thinking that they have passed on, only to have them look up at me after the second prod as though they are annoyed to have been woken. Frodo is one such piggy and when he was staying with our Rodentologist having an abscess treated, he gave her a shock too when she thought that he was more than asleep.

Such a wave of relief ( and tears of joy too ) when you realise that you have been fooled!

Hugs to all piggies,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.