[Gpdd] Announcement: Secret Santa Coming Soon!

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:24:47 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, I know I have posted this many times but I think I will continue to post it at least once a week so everyone gets the opportunity to email me to participate if they wish.

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I know it's only September but before
we know it the time will be upon us once again. I am willing to once
again head up the Annual Guinea Pig Gift Exchange/Card Exchange. For
those of you new to the digest this is something we plan every year.
It's a secret Santa thing and it's tons of fun for everyone involved.
So if you would like to participate this year please email me the
following information at
aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com

Slave name:
Slave mailing address:

Piggies Names:

Slaves email address to contact you if
questions and with your secret Santa piggie later! *very important to
have

(If you have many piggies and wish to
group them up let me know and I will pair them up with another group
of piggies. You can do this as one pig or more than one pig just let
me know if you wish to mail to have your multiple piggies pairs up
individual or as a group.)

I will start compiling the list and in
the first week of November I will send your secret Santa info to you
then. That way you will have about a month to get your stuff together
and mailed to your secret Santa piggie in time for Christmas.

Also, if you wish to just be paired up
with someone to mail Christmas cards to instead of gifts than send me
the above information and let me know that you just wish to exchange
cards which is fine too.

Thanks and have an awesome week,

Alica slave to Sailor Willie and
Squeakers