[Gpdd] [MISC] Abby, Marmite and Jessica update

Donna lsdmg at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:50:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just thought I'd check in and let you know how my 2 new additions and my
old timer are doing. Abby is very content at the moment going about her
daily business. She even has a few new friends in the form of local cats! I
have come home to find them sitting by her cage looking fascinated as Abby
chomps up the lawn. Abby doesn't even care less about them and even had a go
at me when I chased them away :( The cats cannot get to her as the cage is
very secure and I've even added an extra layer of wire so that other small
animals cannot get to her (at my last house I had problems with mice sharing
her cage!). I had her out last night on the sofa with Marmite & Jessica's
cage there too. As soon as Abby started squeaking they burst into life and
started eating. Abby was a bit miffed because she couldn't get in to see
them. I think they are ready for their meeting tonight. From what I have
seen I think they are going to get on really well. Fingers crossed!

Love Donna, Abby, Marmite and Jessica x