[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] sleeping piggies

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 16 21:44:57 EDT 2008

I too have had a mild stroke at times thinking the worst has
happened.........only to be greeted with a very confused piggie who then
becomes rather disgusted at being disturbed whilst dreaming of green
meadows and in our case his lovely Lady Bug (yes i know he dreams of
her.......mummy slaves can tell these things).
Poor little ones tho they do get quite a shock, legs flail and then the
immediate run for cover......i always pick Duke up if i've done this
just to reassure him that i'm not a baddy LOL

Love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx