[Gpdd] HEALTH ; Barnee

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 16:06:57 EDT 2008

Hi Kacee,
We’re sorry to read about barnee and he most certainly has our prayers .
With his condition being as it is I’m sure you have tried every thing ,
but I just thought I would mention it .
Syringe feed him Critical Care Formula , it may not help his bladder
and kidney stones, but it will help with the weight loss , it contains
all the nutrition he needs, it is fast acting , and it is easy to
deliver with a 1ml, 1 quarter inch wide syringe , and best of all most
piggy’s  love it . And once he has put back that 200 g , he will be
better equipped to deal with his other problems.

The main thing is that he do’s not seam to be in pain, hang on in for
the little guy as long as he has some quality of life.

All our hopes and prayers for barnee

Dave & Yvonne  at PP