[Gpdd] MISC: my sincerest apologies

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 20:09:28 EDT 2008

Hello everyone and everypig.  A few months ago, our computer burned out so we had no computer for a couple months or so.  THEN, someone gave us a six year old laptop a few months ago, and that went black a month or so ago!  It was just the screen so we finally got a new monitor but we had no internet service (the installation company only had reservations three weeks in advance!).  So this whole time, we had no phone, no internet, no tv services!!!!  Glad to say that we seem a bit more set for now.  So having said all that, my most humblest of apologies to everyone who wrote to me in regards to my beloved Peppermint.  I have not been ignoring you, I have been unable to contact anyone for the past month or so.

I still look for her, I occasionally 'hear' her, and she's in my dreams.  I have been crying for her,  I miss her more than words can say.  I would gladly give my life to hold her one more time.  Michael has been supportive as I've been surrounding myself with 'deep pink' items as I find them, as they remind me of Peppermint's beautiful deep pink eyes.  My heart is so empty I keep thinking I'll see her somewhere and keep wondering where she is.

The vet who did the quick necropsy said that her opinion is that the lump which was under her skin but not attached to anything was cancer and that it had spread to her liver as her liver had small growths on it.  Not that it made me feel better.  I wish more than anything to have my little girl back.  To spoil her.  To cuddle her.  To love her.

Thanks again to everyone.  Please be patient as I'll try my best to respond to those who took the time to write to me.  Believe me, they're all very much appreciated.

Thanks,  Corrine