[Gpdd] Announcement: piglets

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 16:58:37 EDT 2008

Jean and Andy

You were so blessed to see the birth of two piggies! I wanted to see my Katie giving birth so bad.  I kept getting up every couple of hours because I figured she would give birth that night. The babies were too active in her belly to stay in much longer.
I got up at 3:30 am and she had already had 3 little wet baby boys in the cage. I wanted females so I could leave them with mom too. The boys really threw a fit and made me feel awful when I had to split them up!

Babies are so sweet!  ENJOY!!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com