[Gpdd] [SILLY] Time Travel

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 22 00:37:48 EDT 2008

WOW Fugly mate i'm so impressed i thought you could time
travel...........shhhhhh don't say anything and maybe nobody will notice
he he he he he he he he
Well you thrilled my granny she went thru the pigtures and went
ooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhhh and awwwwwwwww so many times, i mean it was
just you being you..... i still think my fav piccie is of you in the
romaine hat.  I still haven't managed to master the wearing of a lettuce
hat the way you showed me HUMPH, you the best at it little buddy.

your OZ mate
Duke xxxxxxxx (*cough*  these are manly remember)