[Gpdd] Silly: SCAMPS site

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:09:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are any more piggies that want to be added to
the Scamps site?
So far I have only received pigtures from Penny (thanks!!) and uploaded
these together with the nice stories penny wrote about them.
If you have a SCAMP piggie Please let me know so I can add them to the
SCAMPS site. If you have it please send me a pigture.
It would also be nice if you write a little about your SCAMPS piggie(s).

If nobody wants to a add one of their piggies I might want to close the
site... but I am sure there are more people that own scamps piggies! And if
you don't have a pigture to send me no problem...

See the current site at:
http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/

many wheeks to all the Scamps piggies and all the young piggies around the
world
Mikey and the Winky Girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy

p.s. At the moment there is not a PLAY ready yet... This is because Janneke
is very busy because she moved recently and has not had the time yet to
evaluate the newest PLAY: guinea pigs... My apologies, as soon as she gets
the time I will send you the newest link.

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl