[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge ; Snuggles

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 08:34:11 EDT 2008

My heart is so heavy, I have just received a phone call from our vet ,
Snuggles a 3month old fox cross, that I took in to be neuted has died .
Snuggles was a little soul that that we adopted from Irene at the
rescue, she said he was hard to re home as he had an aggressive nature
. He was just a frightened young boar that just needed some T.L.C.
He had just started to settle down , and we were just getting use to
his ways , he desperately needed the company of other pigs. He used to
run around the living room, then perch himself against a cage housing
two sows, and he would spend the rest of his time looking longingly at
the two sows.
I took him for a pe opp cheque up yesterday , and the vet said he was
fine to be netted so I took him in this morning , for the opp.

It was not the vets fault he died it was mine, I gave the nurse a piece
of cucumber to give to Snuggles  to help him rehidrate after the opp .

The vet just phoned to say that he had given him the cucumber , and
soon after he regurgitated it and choked to death .
Snuggles was far to young to die , his little life hadn’t even started
. I feel that I will never forgive my self, if only I had not given the
nurse the piece of cucumber.

God rest little Snuggles , I am so so sorry.

Thank you for reading this ,I was so shocked , and I had to write a
tribute to his sh
ort little life.

Dave of PP