[Gpdd] Misc:Amelias Piglets

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 10:02:06 EDT 2008

Hello everyone, thank you for all the warm welcomes to Amelia's little piglets. Mom and babies are doing wonderful indeed. We are so proud of them all. Well just wanted to let you know.. we have their names now. The first born that is all black except for two beautiful full rings of white around the neck and shoulders and the other full ring is around the rump and back legs we decided just had to be called "Ringer"  and the other beautiful baby that is multicolor of black, white, and dark brown  just had to be named "Trigger" as he looks just  like a horse that was named Trigger with a white mane  that goes from the tip of the nose all the way up past his ears and down his neck that looks like a horse's mane.  I must admit the one we called Ringer has two names  in my mind  because... as at first I thought he looked like a "Alvin" but majority wins.. and my husband, daugther, and son-law all thought "Ringer" fit him best. they are two boys... We
 were hoping for two girls.. so they could stay with mom. Has anyone had two brothers stay together and it worked out that they didn't fight? there would be no girls in their cage, but there are girls in the same room in their own cages. Would the smell of the girls set them into a tizzy being in the same cage? and make them fight when they are older?  They seem to get along so well and they are so darn cute together that I would love to be able to keep them together for the ease of it and for company for each other. Let me know how anyone else that has dealt with this worked out for them. Thank you again everyone for  all the great welcomes! You are are the best-est!
Jean & Andy and our 14 misfits:)