[Gpdd] [MISC] Pets of Royalty

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:33:00 EDT 2008

Hello peegs and people,

Yesterday at the library I was leafing through a book about the history
of guinea pigs and caught a bit of trivia I'd like to share. During
Queen Elizabeth's time, the sweet nature of the guinea pig charmed the
ladies of the court and made them quite the popular. These guinea pigs
were  carried around on silk pillows. Truly noble mammals!

Fugly, your pictures are so great! So adorable. Congrats on becoming a
LAPS piggy!

Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball, and Flashbang Fatbottom