[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Snuggles

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 12:28:11 EDT 2008

I am so very very sorry about Snuggles. I can't believe anyone at the vet would give an animal right out of anesthesia ANYTHING TO EAT!!! It is not your fault!! Its their fault! I've been working with vets for so long now and they never ever give an animal anything to eat because of exactly this reason. Their system is still asleep and they can't begin to understand what is happening to them if you try to give them food. You are heartbroken, I know, but it is NOT your fault. Please do not blame yourself.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org

Fosterer/Educator