[Gpdd] Announcement: Piggy Blog now online

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 10:50:14 EDT 2008

Hi Friends:
Here is the link:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/guinea-pig-interaction-blog/blog-sept2408.aspx

I am SO busy so I am way behind on emails.  I hope I haven't missed too much.
I'll try to catch up.

GREAT NEWS!  I interviewed for a position as a Board Member for my county's animal shelter and was elected!  I'm so happy!  Hopefully, I will have an even greater impact and voice for homeless animals.

Hugs to all the piggies and their parents!
Joanne
and her 6 very much loved piggiessssssssssssss

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar.
~Bradley Millar