[Gpdd] BRIDGE: RIP Little Snuggles

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 15:47:03 EDT 2008

 What a crushingly sad story. Please do not blame yourself, Dave. Certainly
the vet   should have known NOT to give Snuggles the cucumber so soon after
surgery before he was fully revived and wholly alert. I so hope you won't carry
the burden of his disturbing departure with you and blame yourself.
     Of course we all blame ourselves here and this tale is heartbreaking,
but your heart was in the right place -- to give him the best life possible
while allowing him the pleasure of joining in with the other piggies.

     We send our condolences and hope you find comfort, realizing, of course,
that you probably will grieve for a while, perhaps a long while but I hope
not. Your intentions were so good which increases the sadness of the whole
thing.
     Think of him at the Rainbow Bridge, frolicking, ending at an everlasting
buffet and being with all the other piggies there. You'll meet up again when
your time comes.

With deepest sympathy,
Alge and Co.