[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Snuggles

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Sep 24 16:52:51 EDT 2008

Dave,

I was so very sad to read of the untimely departure of your little Snuggles. What a terrible shock for you.

You must not blame yourself for this. When any of us have to leave a pet at the vets, it is reasonable to hope that they will take the very best care of our little ones and, if you have been told the truth of the matter, it was extremely negligent of the practice to have allowed this to happen. Any animal just out of anaesthesia needs to be very closely monitored.

I have a very low opinion of UK vets when it comes to caring for our guinea pigs ( although I know that there are exceptions ) and have heard some horrendous tales of their incompetence when at my Rodentologists, when everyone taking in a piggy patient has a horrible vet story to tell.

We all send our most sincere condolences on your loss and send hugs to all at the Piggy Palace.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.