[Gpdd] PIGNIC: Reminder! October 5th! MD/DC/VA Pignic!

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 10:41:56 EDT 2008

We want to see you there!

Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time of the  Event: 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm

Location:
Reisterstown Regional Park  Pavilion
401 Mitchell Drive, Reisterstown

(http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Agencies/recreation/countyparks/regionalparks/reisterstown.html)

This is a fun-filled day for all--including your piggies. For those of  you
newbies out there, our Fall PIGSTRAVAGANZA! Pignic is held under a pavilion,
and next to a grassy area. There is plenty of room for piggie playpens. And, no
 need to worry about the grass, as it's not treated. Those of you who have
piggies sensitive to clover, though, may want to be careful where you place
your  pen or bring a "pignic blanket" to place under your pen.

This event will  include:
- A Bake Sale with yummy goodies, and maybe even cookies for your  piggies!
- Our MGPR t-shirt will be availabe for purchase, for both members  and
non-members.
- Various educational materials such as books and health  journals will be
available for purchase.
- Supplies such as Oxbow products,  and Carefresh bedding will be available
for purchase to members and non-members  at a rate cheaper than most retail
stores.
- We will also hold TWO raffles  this year!
- And of course, our quirky but fun piggy awards will be handed  out to those
irresistable little piggies in attendance.

Contact info at http://www.mgpr.org

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org