[Gpdd] [CARE] Detangling Peruvvian's hair

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:39:58 EDT 2008

I was hoping someone can help me.  I went on vacation last week and left my
guinea's at my friend's house with care instructions.  My skittish Peruvvian
(Marilyn Monroe -aptly named) decided she did not want to be picked up and
had no part of grooming.  I came home yesterday to find her hair all
knotted.  I tried to brush it but she's squeeling because it's so badly
tangled.  Can anyone recommend a pet conditioner or something I can use on
her to groom her?  I was going to use Johnson and Johnson's spray detangler
but my vet does not recommend it.

-Sandi